Monday, May 2

Me and Dr. HeeHee

I hate clomid. It makes me feel like balling up in the bottom of the bathtub and crying all day while I read Star Magazine and obsess about my thighs. As if I needed more incentive to do that!

But, I'm hanging in there. I started the dildo cam ride today and saw the other RE in the Dr. All Business practice. I shall call him Dr. HeeHee--he has the most bizarrely inappropriate nervous laugh I have ever run across. It sounds like he is competing in a turkey calling contest or something. Despite that less than flattering description, it is actually sort of soothing. Perhaps because it's so unexpected and antisocial that it makes me feel more at ease? I'll have to secretly record it so you can hear it for yourself.

The Wonder Duo dreamed up a new Plan Next while I was absent without medical leave. We are heading straight into IUIs kids, do not pass go, do not bother with timed intercourse. I have two 12mm follies on the maybe-blocked right side and one smaller one on the left. We're going to do a post-coital, IUI, and maybe a trigger for dessert. Dr. HeeHee is pumped. I left and immediately went looking for chocolate.

This is going to be a long summer.

3 comments:

PJ said...

So you've crossed over to the other side of the mountain, good for you. Hopefully I'll be crossing over soon to join you.

Good luck.

Cass said...

mmmm, chocolate. one of the only things i could get remotely happy about in the midst of the clomid blues. (glad to hear they've got a detailed plan for you!)

Jen said...

Breathe, breathe, breathe...

Sorry the Clomid is making you crazy! Damnable drug, that.

Best of luck with all the intervention this cycle!