Tuesday, May 10

Tagging and Such

Now JJ is spreading the tag love. I get to pick 5 from the following list and get another excuse to talk about mememe:

If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . . .

My answers:

If I could be a farmer . . .I would have a big organic operation that sold fresh produce, flowers and such. And my children (!) would run free and climb trees and make mud pies. With goats, and goat cheese, and any other cheese I can manage. Because cheese is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy.

If I could be an architect . . .I would design houses with many many windows that just make you happy to be in them. There is not enough of that, I don't think.

If I could be a gardener . . .I would be living my current lawyer-escape-fantasy. My roses and I would have morning communion and then I would putter about in the garden for the rest of day, finishing with a nice nap in the hammock. And people would come for miles to admire my arbor. Ahhhhhhh.

If I could be a writer . . .I would write my mystery series set in small Southern towns. The sleuth is a young lawyer who gets accidentally sucked into murders and such while working on cases in the various towns. The first one is set in a swampy Delta town and the mayor and police chief are key players. Shinny!

If I could be a lawyer . . .ummmmmm, I'd be blogging instead of billing? Ahem.

Heathers? You out there?

1 comment:

DeadBug said...

Present and accounted for!

Can I join you in your farmer fantasy?

Mmmmmm. Cheese.

--Bugs