Thursday, April 27

Dribbles

of information that is. Here's what I know: Baby Bug is holding steady, if not actually getting better, and he's managed to avoid any procedures more invasive that lots of blood pressure readings. Hooray! We're not in the clear, but we're closer to it than we've been in months so I'll take it.

I also know that I am officially the worst blogger ever. If you're still out there, thanks for keeping up with me/us. I don't know that I'm ready to quit blogging altogether (you may be wondering what the difference would be!) but it appears that blogging is falling ever lower on my lengthening to do list. I'm mulling, but in the meantime, I promise to continue to update on BB's progress.

Here's a spanky fresh pic of the little bugger (ha! get it? I'm hilarious, I know):

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you're alive :-) he is so adorable.

Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Dear Mudbug, I'm hoping for a dramatic improvement in the health of Baby Bug, who is utterly adorable. (But I suspect you know that already, right?) Sending you warm thoughts and wishes.

JJ said...

I'm squealing "Awwwwww" hypersonically. My neighbours dogs are going crazy.

Cass said...

So. Darn. Cute. And he DOES look like you (the real you, even!).

And of course, I am so glad his health has stabilized and that you're not leaving the blogworld just yet.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! So glad to hear he's holding steady. I think of you guys often.

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you! Your boy is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear from you. I hope things continue to improve.
He is absolutey adorable! What beautiful eyes!

tammy said...

It is very good to hear from you and thank you for sharing his sweet adorable little face. Hang in there and update when you can. I don't think any of us expect more than that.
Tammy

Unknown said...

What a relief that at least things are not getting worse. He is totally adorable. Thank you for sharing that picture!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE him! such a doll. i'm glad things are looking up for you all!

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous! Glad to hear that no more invasive procedures have happened. I love the look on his face. Don't worry about never updating, it makes it a treat when I come and check and there is new stuff up! It's like a surprise in the cereal box! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »