Thursday, April 6

Life Is So Uncertain

We know nothing, except that we are still waiting. Baby Bug's previously-discussed possible medical badness is still pretty much the same, despite the meds increase. His PC increased the dosage again and we're giving it another two weeks before moving onto to check out the kidneys, etc.

I guess that's good that we didn't have to do anything right now, today? Yes, of course it's good, what am I saying? It's just not over. We don't have to do it today but I'm pretty sure we still have to do it. And if we have to do it, we might as well do it today so that we can all go do something else, like go to the park or something.

* * *

On a much much happier and very long-awaited note, isn't it wonderful that the lovely and talented Dead Bug and Jen have safely delivered their lovely and talented daughter and son (respectively) into the world? And on the very same day, to boot. Congratulations to the happy families!

3 comments:

Cass said...

Okay, I know I said it before, but it bears repeating - it sucks, but you are one fierce mama and doing so well by that adorable boy and you will all get through this.

Karen said...

E,
I am so sorry for all that you, your family and baby bug are going through. I have thought of you often and just know that your old group at FF cares about you. I do know an excellent PC in Georgia if you are interested, who I am sure would be more than willing to talk with you etc. Thinking of you. Baby Bug is just precious. How is mom?

Anonymous said...

I am rooting for your little Bug.