Sunday, September 18

Home Again

I'm finally sprung from the hospital after a 48 hour stay, but without the protein test results that I was originally incarcarated to produce. I won't bore you with all the details, but hospital lab staff incompetence + on call OB = a big fat waste of time. I am headed to my regular OB tomorrow morning to see what to do now--I suspect we will be repeating the joy because we need those protein numbers.

Thanks for the emails and well wishes. I'll update tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you were in the hospital, sweetie--I had no idea. I am especially upset on your behalf that apparently your time there was a huge freaking waste of time.

I hope everything goes okay with the OB--you'll be in my thoughts and prayers, with hope for things staying in control.

Cass said...

Wait, do they have to admit you just to test your (pee?) protein? That's just weird. I'm hoping your OB is able to sort things out tomorrow, and I'll keep sending loads of positive vibes your way regardless. Thank you for the update.

Bittermama said...

Oh Muddy, I was afraid that was where you were. Hope the OB is able to work something out. Good luck with the appointment today!!!