Thursday, July 7

Assorted Baby-Related Updates

Thank you for all of the kind and thoughtful responses to my last post. I feel sheepish for being so melodramatic but I did really mean what I said and it was lovely to get your support. I mean, it was lurvely.

On with the blog-confined baby update show then. I am now 10weeks 3days. Baby G is theoretically about two inches long and at last count had a heartbeat of 172 beats per minute. I am most definitely larger, although some of my nice friends deny it. I am freaked out by the fact that my left breast has inflated to be noticeably larger than my right. I can't help but think that this is unusual and it is certainly throwing off bra purchases.

Here are the ultrasounds that you have missed so far:

5w2d

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7w0d

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9w1d--you can see the little head on the right side of the blob if you look closely

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

PJ said...

Hey Heather, good to hear from you. Your u/s pictures look great. Glad things are going well.

DeadBug said...

Mudbug,

Loving the U/S pics. Thanks for sharing. Now if only I could discern baby from random splotches, I'd be even happier!

--Bugs