Thursday, January 20

I Wish I Were a Circus Clown

I am really seriously hating my job. Let me be more specific--I actually like what I do in my job, but I intensely dislike my colleagues. I want to leave but I don't know how to mesh that with the whole infertility treatment situation. If I move to a different job in the next few months and (hold your breath) miraculous things result from the aforementioned treatment, that would be quite sticky. But then again, I can't just put my whole life on hold for a pregnancy that may or may not occur. Right?

1 comment:

Cass said...

I know - it's so hard to feel like your life is on hold pending the results of the next test or treatment. And then it's so easy to get jealous of the people for whom things seem so perfectly timed. I'm sure they have other issues (they'd better!), but it's still jealousy-inducing (at least for me).